- According to NAR, staging’s impact on a property starts online.
- Forty-six percent of REALTORS® surveyed say buyers are more willing to walk through a staged home they viewed online.
- Nearly half of buyer’s agents surveyed say that buyers are willing to offer more for a home that has been staged.
- Thirty-two percent say a staged home increases the dollar value buyers are willing to offer by from 1 percent to 5 percent, while 16 percent say staging increases buyer’s offers by 6 percent to 10 percent.
- An even greater number of seller’s agents say a staged home increases the dollar value buyers are willing to offer.
- Thirty-seven percent say staging raises offers by 1 percent to 5 percent, 22 percent of seller’s agents say it raises offers by 6 percent to 10 percent, and 8 percent say staging increases an offer’s dollar value by 11 percent to 15 percent.
We offer a wide range of services to better enable you to sell your home for top dollar in a timely manner. We know how stressful and time consuming selling your home can be but it doesn't have to be. That's where we come in! Whatever it takes to sell your home, we can do it!
This is an option if the house is completely empty. We will walk and talk with you and/or your realtor as we take pictures and find out which option is best for you and your budget. Whether it be a full stage of each room and monthly rental or just a few key rooms.
This is an option if you are currently living in the home. We will walk and talk with you and/or your realtor as we take pictures and give you suggestions on things to add or eliminate according to your budget. We will also bring in some of our own items such as art, accessories, possibly furniture, and/or rugs. This has a dramatic effect while still using what you have as well.
We also offer design services that will ensure the value in your selling price. Potential buyers do not want to walk into a home and think of repairs or big changes they will need to make right away. We can offer a fresh eye as to what needs to be done in every room. It can be a room needs to be painted, new light fixtures, or new hardware. These small changes can make a dramatic difference when it comes to impressing buyers. When a home has fresh updates, even small ones, it becomes a move in ready home. That is what potential buyers appreciate.
We are Austin's premier staging company. Our company may be new to the scene but our incredibly talented team is not. These three generations of ladies combined have over two decades of staging and design experience not including their formal education and degrees. We take a unique approach with every house so it is never a one stage fits all and never a "cookie cutter" look like most stagers. We know each home has many aspects to take into consideration and no two are ever staged alike. We are known for blurring the lines of staging and design to say the least.
Once staged, our homes average twenty days on the market with many only lasting hours after their first open house. So before your house becomes stagnant on the market or you have to subject yourself to lowering the price, call us for a consultation so we can set up a plan and budget that fits you. It's time to show future buyers your home's full potential by staging it to sell!